VSV Bank accepts deposits from public either as a Demand Deposit (which can be withdrawn any time) .Savings Bank Accounts fall under the category of Demand Deposits.
Who can open a SB account?
• Guardian on behalf of Minor in minor’s name. (Minor below 18 Years age)
• Charitable Institutions
• Trust, Clubs Association
• Co-operative Societies
Minimum Balance to be maintained:
• With Cheque Book Rs. 1000/-
• Without Cheque Book Rs.500/-
1. ATM facility.
2. Free any branch banking facilities.
3. CTS-2010 compliant multi-city cheque books
4. 10 Cheque leaves free p.a.
5. Computerized passbooks.
6. Standing instructions can be given for transfer of funds from the account to some other account or for other purposes.
7. Nomination facility available.
8. ROI @ 4 % yearly Interest (on daily basis).
Minimum Document required:
1. 2 Passport size photo
2. Introducer’s Signature (Introducer to be a account holder of the Bank)
3. Xerox copies of the following documents.
• Pan Card
• Residence Proof (Any one of the followings)
I Electricity Bill
II Electoral Identity Card
IV Driving License.
V Aadhar Card
4. For charitable institutions, Trust, Clubs Association, Co-operative Societies.
• Certified copy of resolution
• List of office bearers.
• Registration certificate
• Pan card of the firm
• KYC of the authorized signatory.
• Trust Deed, Bylaws etc.